Power at Florida’s Harbourside Place fountain to be removed

Energy at Harbourside Place fountain to be eliminated

HELLO, EVERYONE. IT IS TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH. I’M NATHALIE POZO WITH YOUR NEWS TO GO. FOUR PEOPLE, INCLUDING A PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPUTY, ARE RECOVERING THIS MORNING AFTER A CRASH INVOLVING SIX CARS. IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY IN PALM BEACH GARDENS. INVESTIGATORS SAY A FORD PICKUP TRUCK RAN THROUGH A RED LIGHT AND HIT AN SUV, CAUSING A CHAIN REACTION CRASH. EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO BE OKAY IF YOU LIVE IN FORT PIERCE, THE CITY IS TRYING TO HELP IN THE HOUSING PROCESS. OFFICIALS ARE LAUNCHING THREE PROGRAMS THERE. THEY’RE ALL FUNDED BY BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE GRANTS. YOU CAN APPLY STARTING ON MONDAY IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR EITHER THE HOME PURCHASE PROGRAM OR FOR WHAT’S CALLED THE RESIDENTIAL REHABILITATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM. YOU MUST ATTEND AN ORIENTATION FOR MORE INFORMATION, THEN HEAD TO THE CITY’S WEBSITE. BOCA. RATON OFFICIALS ARE ASKING FOR STUDENTS HELP ON ISSUES IMPACTING THEM, INCLUDING. THEIR MENTAL HEALTH. THE CITY’S COMMUNITY ADVISORY PANEL HAS REINSTATED THEIR YOUTH SUBCOMMITTEE AND ARE ASKING HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE AGED STUDENTS TO JOIN IN. THE GROUP WILL ALSO DISCUSS ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS RELATING TO SCHOOL SAFETY AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN BOCA. IF YOUR STUDENT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING, THEY CAN APPLY ONLINE ON THE CITY’S WEBSITE. THE DEADLINE IS NEXT FRIDAY. SANDRA. ALL RIGHT, AND WEATHER-WISE, WE’RE GOING TO SEE A DAYTIME HIGH TODAY HERE IN THE MID TO UPPER 60S. BUT THE STORY IS THE WINDS. WE HAVE WIND ADVISORIES UP FOR THE PALM BEACHES AND THE TREASURE COAST THROUGH TOMORROW MORNING. THERE’S A GALE WARNING IN EFFECT FOR BOATERS. SMALL CRAFT ADVISORIES, HIGH SURF ADVISORIES WITH UP TO 15 FOOT SEAS OUT THERE AND ALSO A COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY FOR THE TREASURE COAST. WE’RE GOING TO SEE AGAIN THE IMPACT WEATHER THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF TODAY. TA

The location of an electrocution at a public fountain is about to be transformed. In accordance with paperwork from the City of Jupiter, {the electrical} parts of the Harbourside Fountain will likely be faraway from all fountain lights and pumps for the amphitheater fountains and lights within the fountain.Final October, Nate Davenport was electrocuted on the fountains in an try to save lots of his kids, who had been shocked after coming into the fountain. As of Tuesday, the city of Jupiter says it has not issued a allow for any work to be carried out on the website.Keep up-to-date: The most recent headlines and climate from WPBF 25 Get the most recent information updates with the WPBF 25 Information app. You’ll be able to obtain it right here.

The location of an electrocution at a public fountain is about to be transformed.

In accordance with paperwork from the City of Jupiter, {the electrical} parts of the Harbourside Fountain will likely be faraway from all fountain lights and pumps for the amphitheater fountains and lights within the fountain.

Final October, Nate Davenport was electrocuted on the fountains in an try to save lots of his kids, who had been shocked after coming into the fountain.

As of Tuesday, the city of Jupiter says it has not issued a allow for any work to be carried out on the website.

Keep up-to-date: The most recent headlines and climate from WPBF 25

Get the most recent information updates with the WPBF 25 Information app. You’ll be able to obtain it right here.

admin