J&K students visit ISRO, get vivid information on Chandrayaan Rover Landing, Satellite Missions – Statetimes

STATE TIMES NEWS

BANGALORE: The contingent comprising of 780 college students from numerous universities and affiliated schools of Jammu and Kashmir on Monday visited the Indian House Analysis Group (ISRO) headquarters right here and received vivid data on the Chandrayaan Land Rover, which launched into profitable journey to moon and India’s Satellite tv for pc Missions.
The scholars witnessed the precision and dedication behind the exceptional achievement that marked a big milestone in India’s house exploration endeavours.
As a part of the immersive instructional journey of the “Faculty on Wheels”, a imaginative and prescient of Lieutenant Governor J&Okay UT & Chancellor College of Jammu Manoj Sinha, the scholars had a exceptional alternative to fulfill the good minds behind India’s lunar exploration at ISRO headquarters.
On Day-9 of the journey, the scholars interacted with key members of the ISRO staff liable for India’s journey to the moon. The interactive session supplied a novel perception into the scientific and technological developments, driving India’s house exploration efforts.
T. Subramanya Ganesh, Deputy Director on the Indian House Analysis Organisation (ISRO), delivered a motivational discuss to college students, throwing mild on the ISRO and ISTRAC actions. The discuss, accompanied by an in depth PowerPoint presentation, centered on the intricate workings of satellites.
In the course of the presentation, T. Subramanya Ganesh shared invaluable insights into ISRO’s achievements and the pivotal position performed by the Indian House Analysis Group in advancing house expertise. He delved into the operational particulars of satellites, offering college students with a complete understanding of their features and contributions to varied fields.
The discuss, organized by ISRO, was well-received by the scholars and mentors.
T. Subramanya Ganesh’s experience and interesting presentation model captivated the scholars, leaving them impressed and enlightened concerning the developments of India’s house exploration.
The scholars had been handled to a novel expertise, as a younger Scientist on the Indian House Analysis Organisation (ISRO), sharing detailed insights into ongoing and accomplished satellite tv for pc missions.
The participating presentation supplied college students with a complete understanding of ISRO’s exceptional achievements in house exploration. The scientists highlighted the importance of varied satellite tv for pc missions, unravelling the complexities and developments in house expertise.
In the course of the interactive session, the scholars posed questions, additional enhancing their grasp of the intricacies concerned in satellite tv for pc missions and lunar exploration. The occasion not solely impressed the scholars but in addition supplied them with a firsthand expertise of the cutting-edge developments at ISRO
The go to to ISRO aimed to bridge the hole between tutorial data and sensible software within the area of house science and expertise. The immersive expertise is designed to encourage the subsequent technology of scientists, engineers, and innovators by offering them with firsthand insights into the achievements and challenges of house exploration.
The scholars had been enthralled to study concerning the intricacies of lunar missions, technological challenges overcome by the ISRO staff, and the way forward for house exploration. The interplay aimed to encourage and ignite the scholars’ curiosity in house expertise.
Expressing his gratitude on behalf of all of the Universities and affiliated schools of J&Okay UT to ISRO for opening its doorways to the scholars and fostering a spirit of scientific inquiry and exploration, Vice Chancellor Prof Umesh Rai hoped that the go to of scholars at ISRO marks a pivotal second of their instructional journey, contributing to their broader understanding of India’s achievements in house science.
In the course of the go to to ISRO, Vice Chancellor, Prof. Umesh Rai additionally offered memento to the officers of ISRO. The go to to ISRO was coordinated by Dr. Daud Iqbal Baba, Nodal Officer I, Dr. Shallu Sharma, Nodal Officer-II and Dr. Guneet Sudan, Nodal Officer-III.
College of Jammu, the nodal College for organizing the Faculty on Wheels journey, believes that publicity to establishments like ISRO is essential for nurturing a spirit of inquiry and innovation amongst college students.
The “Faculty on Wheels” program exemplifies the dedication of Increased Schooling Council, Authorities of J&Okay UT to offer transformative instructional experiences that transcend conventional boundaries.
This expertise aligns with the Faculty on Wheels’ mission to show college students to numerous instructional alternatives and real-world experiences. The initiative seeks to empower college students with data and abilities that reach past standard classroom studying.
Faculty on Wheels, an revolutionary instructional initiative, totally funded by the Authorities of Jammu and Kashmir, is designed to offer college students from completely different universities and schools of J&Okay with studying experiences. This system goals to broaden college students’ horizons by exposing them to numerous fields of data and provoking a ardour for studying past conventional classroom settings. The contingent contains of scholars together with their mentors and the executive employees from the College of Jammu, College of Kashmir, Cluster College of Jammu, Cluster College of Kashmir, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi College Katra, Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah College Rajouri, Islamic College of Science and Know-how, Kashmir, affiliated schools of JU and KU, Delhi College and Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC), New Delhi.
The “Gyanodaya Categorical- Faculty on Wheels”, was flagged off by Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Railway Station, Katra in Jammu and Kashmir on November 19.

admin