IHS Towers Partners with Limitless Space Institute to Inspire Space Exploration and Education in Brazil and Nigeria

LONDON & NEW YORK, October 26, 2023–(BUSINESS WIRE)–IHS Holding Restricted (NYSE: IHS) (“IHS Towers”), one of many largest unbiased homeowners, operators, and builders of shared communications infrastructure on the earth by tower depend, has immediately introduced a one-year partnership with the Limitless Area Institute (LSI), a non-profit training and analysis group. This partnership will begin in January 2024 and is designed to assist broaden entry to house training in our two largest markets.

Via this collaboration, 20 science, know-how, engineering, and arithmetic (STEM) educators from Brazil and Nigeria might be invited to hitch the 12-month Limitless World Educator Program and entry a rigorously curated house training curriculum. Delivered by specialists from the Limitless Area Institute, educators will profit from month-to-month digital workshops with insights from visitor audio system on house exploration and science, an invite to attend the LSI Summer season Institute in Houston, Texas, for one week and in-person visits from Limitless Area Institute representatives to Brazil and Nigeria for hands-on workshops.

The chosen educators might be enrolled within the Limitless World Educator Program and have entry to tailor-made content material within the Area Training Curriculum developed by the specialists from the Limitless Area Institute. This curriculum covers a variety of matters, together with the importance of house exploration, the science underpinning house, its historical past, the economics of house, in addition to sustainable exploration and house ethics. Via this program, academics might be higher outfitted to encourage their college students and new generations concerning the wonders and intricacies of house.

Functions open November 1st, 2023, through the Limitless Area Institute web site, https://www.limitlessspace.org/global-educators/, and can shut on December 6th, 2023.

Sam Darwish, Chairman & CEO, IHS Towers, mentioned “I’m extremely excited to announce our partnership with the Limitless Area Institute as we search to proceed strengthening training alternatives with a selected deal with growing entry to STEM topics. Engineering excellence is IHS’ lifeblood, and we couldn’t be prouder to assist the Limitless Area Institute’s mission to equip educators globally with the assets and experiences they should train science and know-how. We hope that by partnering with the Limitless Area Institute we will contribute to bringing this thrilling specialization to educators in Brazil and Nigeria, empowering them to spark a ardour amongst their college students on the wonders of engineering and house exploration.”

Kaci Heins, Director of the Limitless Area Institute, commented “We’re thrilled to collaborate with IHS Towers in our pursuit to raise international STEM training. Our mission is not only to coach, however to encourage the following technology to increase their exploration past our photo voltaic system. Educators and college students are the center of the long run STEM workforce and house exploration. Geared up with the precise assets, educators are poised to deliver college students to space-centric STEM disciplines. An energized educator lights the trail for our future explorers. Area exploration, at its coronary heart, stands for international unity and cooperation, which is pivotal for the collective development of humanity.”

Marco Antonio Chamon, President of the Brazilian Area Company, mentioned “I want to congratulate IHS Towers and the Limitless Area Institute for his or her excellent initiative in advancing STEM training on space-related matters for educators in each Brazil and Nigeria. It’s essential that house actions occupy a outstanding place within the hearts and minds of the general public, and training serves as essentially the most direct strategy to accomplish this objective. The Brazilian Area Company is proud to assist this initiative in Brazil.”

About IHS Towers

IHS Towers is among the largest unbiased homeowners, operators and builders of shared communications infrastructure on the earth by tower depend and is among the largest unbiased multinational towercos solely targeted on the rising markets. The Firm has almost 40,000 towers throughout its 11 markets, together with Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Kuwait, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda, South Africa and Zambia. For extra data, please e-mail: communications@ihstowers.com or go to: https://www.ihstowers.com/br-pt

About Limitless Area Institute

Limitless Area Institute is a non-profit group whose mission is to encourage and educate the following technology to journey past our photo voltaic system and to analysis and develop enabling applied sciences. LSI advances the pursuit of related deep house exploration R&D by means of the next student-engaging packages:

• Inner R&D: pursuing in-house fundamental analysis on the Eagleworks Laboratories close to Johnson Area Middle.

• Exterior R&D: immediately funding academia-led R&D tasks by means of Grants.

• Collaborative R&D: advancing analysis in collaboration with college companions.

• Scholarships & Fellowships: awarding scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and postdoc college students.

• Limitless Training: Worldwide educator skilled improvement programming, house training curriculum improvement, k-12 grants for STEM training initiatives, and STEM training outreach.

For extra data, please go to: https://www.limitlessspace.org/

View supply model on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/information/residence/20231026007893/en/

Contacts

communications@ihstowers.com

admin