IHS Towers Partners with Limitless Space Institute to Inspire Space Exploration and Education in Brazil and Nigeria | Business

LONDON & NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 26, 2023–

IHS Holding Restricted (NYSE: IHS) (“IHS Towers”), one of many largest impartial homeowners, operators, and builders of shared communications infrastructure on this planet by tower depend, has at this time introduced a one-year partnership with the Limitless House Institute (LSI), a non-profit schooling and analysis group. This partnership will begin in January 2024 and is designed to assist broaden entry to area schooling in our two largest markets.

By this collaboration, 20 science, know-how, engineering, and arithmetic (STEM) educators from Brazil and Nigeria can be invited to affix the 12-month Limitless International Educator Program and entry a rigorously curated area schooling curriculum. Delivered by specialists from the Limitless House Institute, educators will profit from month-to-month digital workshops with insights from visitor audio system on area exploration and science, an invite to attend the LSI Summer time Institute in Houston, Texas, for one week and in-person visits from Limitless House Institute representatives to Brazil and Nigeria for hands-on workshops.

The chosen educators can be enrolled within the Limitless International Educator Program and have entry to tailor-made content material within the House Schooling Curriculum developed by the specialists from the Limitless House Institute. This curriculum covers a variety of matters, together with the importance of area exploration, the science underpinning area, its historical past, the economics of area, in addition to sustainable exploration and area ethics. By this program, academics can be higher geared up to encourage their college students and new generations in regards to the wonders and intricacies of area.

Purposes open November 1 st, 2023, by way of the Limitless House Institute web site, https://www.limitlessspace.org/global-educators/, and can shut on December 6 th, 2023.

Sam Darwish, Chairman & CEO, IHS Towers, mentioned “I’m extremely excited to announce our partnership with the Limitless House Institute as we search to proceed strengthening schooling alternatives with a selected deal with rising entry to STEM topics. Engineering excellence is IHS’ lifeblood, and we couldn’t be prouder to assist the Limitless House Institute’s mission to equip educators globally with the sources and experiences they should educate science and know-how. We hope that by partnering with the Limitless House Institute we are able to contribute to bringing this thrilling specialization to educators in Brazil and Nigeria, empowering them to spark a ardour amongst their college students on the wonders of engineering and area exploration.”

Kaci Heins, Director of the Limitless House Institute, commented “We’re thrilled to collaborate with IHS Towers in our pursuit to raise world STEM schooling. Our mission is not only to teach, however to encourage the following era to increase their exploration past our photo voltaic system. Educators and college students are the center of the long run STEM workforce and area exploration. Outfitted with the precise sources, educators are poised to convey college students to space-centric STEM disciplines. An energized educator lights the trail for our future explorers. House exploration, at its coronary heart, stands for world unity and cooperation, which is pivotal for the collective development of humanity.”

Marco Antonio Chamon, President of the Brazilian House Company, mentioned “I want to congratulate IHS Towers and the Limitless House Institute for his or her excellent initiative in advancing STEM schooling on space-related matters for educators in each Brazil and Nigeria. It’s essential that area actions occupy a outstanding place within the hearts and minds of the general public, and schooling serves as essentially the most direct method to accomplish this purpose. The Brazilian House Company is proud to assist this initiative in Brazil.”

About IHS Towers

IHS Towers is likely one of the largest impartial homeowners, operators and builders of shared communications infrastructure on this planet by tower depend and is likely one of the largest impartial multinational towercos solely centered on the rising markets. The Firm has almost 40,000 towers throughout its 11 markets, together with Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Kuwait, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda, South Africa and Zambia. For extra info, please electronic mail: communications@ihstowers.com or go to: https://www.ihstowers.com/br-pt

About Limitless House Institute

Limitless House Institute is a non-profit group whose mission is to encourage and educate the following era to journey past our photo voltaic system and to analysis and develop enabling applied sciences. LSI advances the pursuit of related deep area exploration R&D by the next student-engaging packages:

• Inner R&D: pursuing in-house primary analysis on the Eagleworks Laboratories close to Johnson House Heart.
  • Exterior R&D: immediately funding academia-led R&D initiatives by Grants.
  • Collaborative R&D: advancing analysis in collaboration with college companions.
  • Scholarships & Fellowships: awarding scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and postdoc college students.
  • Limitless Schooling: Worldwide educator skilled growth programming, area schooling curriculum growth, k-12 grants for STEM schooling initiatives, and STEM schooling outreach.

For extra info, please go to: https://www.limitlessspace.org/

View supply model on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/information/residence/20231026007893/en/

communications@ihstowers.com

KEYWORD: NEW YORK BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA NORTH AMERICA EUROPE UNITED STATES UNITED KINGDOM AFRICA NIGERIA

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING SATELLITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNET ENGINEERING MOBILE/WIRELESS OTHER EDUCATION CONTINUING

SOURCE: IHS Holding Restricted

Copyright Enterprise Wire 2023.

PUB: 10/26/2023 06:07 AM/DISC: 10/26/2023 06:08 AM

http://www.businesswire.com/information/residence/20231026007893/en

admin